Sunday, May 10, 2009

To All You Mommy's

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mom, of course, is the greatest Mom in the history of Mom's...but I am also very much grateful for all of the other Mom's that I have. The aunts, the ward relief society members, my co-workers both past and present, my friends Mom's, etc. You have all done great service for me when my own Mom was so far away, and for that I am grateful. I am so very grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who put all of you in my path. I am grateful for my grandma's and great-grandma's who are all gone now. I miss them terribly and can't wait for an upcoming reunion when I get to see them again.

Thanks for being a listening ear, for the hugs and the smiles, and for the time you took to check up on me.

And for putting up with me...:)

No comments: