Monday, May 11, 2009

Diet...

I skipped breakfast this morning...because I decided to change my getting ready routine a bit, and I still didn't get to breakfast...and I was just lazy enough to not go to the hospital cafeteria to get something to eat there...or rather, cheap enough to not get breakfast...

Lunch: Mr. G's Roastbeef Sandwich loaded with brown gravy, Lay's Potato Chips, and 2 inch thick chocolate chip cookie cake...of which I had more than one helping...

Dinner: Chocolate chips cookies and Doritos with homemade guacamole...

...I am SOOOOOOO unhealthy...I am going to pay for this...no wonder I can't lose any weight...

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

See, that's why you can't call it a diet. That always happens to my MIL - she goes around talking about her diet which makes her crave chocolate brownies. Just tell yourself "Man I could go for another apple!" I have never successfully dieted myself - it just makes pizza and take out taste better if I say the word "diet":)