Friday, May 29, 2009

Allergies!!!

Dear All Sources of Pollen here in the Lovely South,

I am grateful for the natural process of life in plantlife. You are, with the help of the wind, rain, bees, etc., able to grow and make tons of kids...you create food, lovely things to look at, paper, certain medications, herbs, etc. etc. For all of this I am grateful.

However: I am not amused by the fact that the pollen counts are still so incredibly high. It's been 2 straight months I do believe, and it is still quite apparent when my allergy medication is no longer functioning. This is somewhat annoying, irritating, and I have had enough.

I am getting a refill of my Allegra-D (works like a charm, I only take it every other day, it works for 38 hours to the dot, supposed to work for 24, but I discovered it works longer). It is VERY expensive. Unfortunately, it's the only allergy medication that has any sort of effect on me.

I ask of you this one request: please hurry and finish your pollinating so that I may yet again breath without the assistance of rather expensive drugs.

Regards,

Elizabeth

No comments: