Friday, May 22, 2009

:(

Saturday: Rain all day
Sunday: Thunderstorms all day
Monday: Thunderstorms all day

PLUS: 2nd friend bailed out on me for the weekend...both for good reasons...

I give up. No beach. I really can't afford it by my lonesome...plus, it kinda stinks to go to the beach all by yourself...I mean, who is going to keep an eye on my keys while I am out in the ocean swimming with the sharks and avoiding lightning strikes??? exactly...

What am I going to do? Wallow in self pity all weekend long? Oh, I hope not! I really don't know what to do with myself...

:( The Elizabeth is majorly bummed out...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Pity about the friends - I love the beach in a thunderstorm.

Katy said...

Well, when we get settled, you will ALWAYS have a free place to stay AND eat if you want to go to the AL gulf coast. OK, technically, I guess, because we will actually be probably 40 minutes away, but if you want to, you're perpetually invited.