Monday, May 18, 2009

Beach Trip! Help!

Going to the beach this weekend, but we are having one little bitty issue...

We need a place to stay. I found a hotel that is about $80 a night that we could stay at, which=$80 a piece basically unless we get more people to come, and that's more than we really want to/can pay...and if you don't already know how I feel about camping, I will be surprised...

Destin/Fort Walton Beach area is where we are going...if I have to, I am sleeping in my car, but I would rather not...and I would like to place to shower...and a kitchen would be FABULOUS...

Leaving Friday, coming back Monday (Memorial Day).

HELP!!

I am going to the beach whether I have a place to sleep or not...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

www.hotwire.com

If you don't care exactly what area you stay in. You can choose sort of the area you just dont' know what hotel you'll be in until you pay. They have the amenities listed though, so if you want a kitchen you can still get that. It's a gamble, but I've had good luck so far!

Jane said...

I will be no help at all, but I hope it's a spectacular trip!