Thursday, May 21, 2009

FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!

Hmmm...what shall Elizabeth do?

Get a nice second degree sunburn? Well, not on the 'want to do' list, but it is on the 'likely to happen' list...

FOUR whole days...

MIGHT go into work in the morning to finish clearing up what I didn't finish clearing up today as I stayed at work really late...just so that I don't have it waiting for me Tuesday morning...cause I am pretty sure it's going to be a Monday, even thought it really is a Tuesday...

Other than that, the plans are:

Saturday: Go to the beach.
Sunday: Go to Church at a convenient ward near the coast...and then go to the beach.
Monday: Go back to the beach yet again.

Somewhere in there we might hit up the outlets...:) to window shop mostly...

:) Slightly excited about how my weekend is looking...not so excited about the strong chance of thunderstorms the entire weekend, but that just means the likelyhood of a really bad sunburn drops slightly...not much, because in my large amount of experience the sun is extremely powerful, even through dark clouds...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Awesome to the nth degree! Have a great time.