Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

2 hours last night, 5 1/2 the night before, 4 the night before that...oh, and it just keeps going...not one decent night of sleep for a month...

It finally caught up to me. I am a officially a nut case. The Dr. agreed. I have entered the level of a Rx for sleep...at least for 5 nights I am. Maybe this will teach my body that 10:30pm is when I should fall asleep, NOT 4:00AM like last night. The idea is that after 5 nights, I won't need the drugs...I sure hope this works.

I just want to be NORMAL...I mean, I don't have the excuse of kids or loud neighbors/roommates/pets/anything. There were a couple of storms last night, but I mean, come on...most people fall right to sleep at the sound of rain. Not this girl...at least, not lately.

I believe I have the house to myself for the whole weekend as well, starting today, so not even the possibility of distracted sleep this week...not that Rachel ever wakes me up, because she doesn't. There just won't be anyone hanging out at our house this weekend, which is exactly what I need.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Have you had your thyroid levels checked? I was having a REALLY hard time sleeping like you - and it turned out I was Hyperthyroid. You may want to have it checked out - thyroid problems run strongly in our family.