Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Injury Report...

Playing Softball? No...

While hiking Saturday? No...

While hanging out at a family's house Sunday afternoon and falling down their stairs?

...uh...yes...

Right hand sprain, and a number of bruises that are now showing up...all over...

At least I didn't break my neck. I fall so much, my Mom trained me how to fall correctly. If I feel the sensation of falling, I automatically sit down. Less injuries that way, usually.

Second time I have gotten hurt falling down the stairs. First time, I managed to twist BOTH of my ankles...which flipped out a fellow citizen enough to call 911 evidently, cause a firetruck AND an ambulance came to my rescue...I am so serious. And I couldn't walk, and by that time I had no ride, so the ambulance gave me a lift...which ended up costing about $500...which the insurance wouldn't cover...good times...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow. You are such the talented injurer - is that word? - I hope you are okay for real and not just for the blog.