Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay It Forward

NOTICE: There is still room for one more...I have two committed so far...

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones.

May I remind all of you that I am the daughter of the craftiest person I know...and I inherited a lot of her craftiness...and she has TONS of good ideas...:)...and I promise that it will be something that you will want to keep...

7 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

ME ME ME!!!!!!!

Jeni said...

Yes, you made it! I will bring your goody to church. I am so excited! This is so fun!

Maryann said...

ME TOO!!!

I want you to know, I've never done any of the 'tagging' type stuff yet, but this sounds too fun to pass up!

Elizabeth said...

FYI, there is still a place for one more, Jeni is the one who I got the idea from...any takers???

Nilla said...

Hey Elizabeth ;). Actually didn't know about Brent's blog. But I totally blog-stalked it. Along with Jenn's. And I left Jenn a comment, since she was one of my leaders, oh, eons ago!!! Anyway, doing well. How about you? Looks like you stay pretty darn busy!

And yeah, I'm not a fan of front plates at all!

holley family said...

so do you still need a # 3???? ;)

holley family said...

yippee! thanks!