Monday, February 9, 2009

A Meme...

So I went searching around for a simple meme, and I found a website that I like that asks a couple of random questions...so I am going to answer them for your entertaining pleasure...they are of course Valentine's themed:

What is your favorite candy?

My favorite candy is dark chocolate...the darker, the better...it just needs to be smooth, and I am happy. :) Add almonds, and I am in heaven...

Name one thing that you'd want to receive as a gift for Valentine's Day.

The Snoopy Valentine's Day stuffed animal for this year. Yes I am serious. I would LOVE it. Hallmark has a new one out every year. I haven't gone to the Hallmark store because I would buy it if I even glimpsed it. But any of you lovelies may...:)

Can we truly love someone who loves another?

Ha, I had this really long answer written out, and I decided to cut it out and just say yes, I think you can.

Look at the Savior who was the ultimate example of this...he gave up His life for all of us because He truly loves us, whether we love Him by keeping His commandments or love the world...

No comments: