Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Week...

Starting Monday through to Saturday, it was just a bad week. I am just grateful that am relatively healthy, because that would've made this week SOOOO much worse.

I mean, there were moments here and there that involved me playing with babies and children and good friends and family, and they were lovely and wonderful moments, and there were moments that also involved some really good food...but they didn't last very long...

Not the worst week of my life, by any means, but this week was...yeah, it was just amazing how it just kept getting worse. I started laughing as things kept piling on...and of course, because I am such a baby there was a good deal of crying and some lack of sleep that happened too...ha, I even locked my keys in the house, I just remembered that. Yeah, this was definitely not a good week.

2 comments:

Katy said...

It must be an astrological fact that this week is just bad. I have had one of the single most dramatic weeks of my life and I don't do drama. Let's just say that it culminated in me withdrawing Meredith from school so now I'm homeschooling! Long story! Maybe I'll blog about it. Anyways, next week can only get better, right?................right?

Jane said...

So sorry about the bad week - it's so frustrating when things go south that way. Wishing you it gets better really quick.