Saturday, February 14, 2009

Confession...

So one day I am on my way up to the office and this UPS guy gets onto the elevator.

Now, let me tell you, this does NOT happen often for me. I do NOT look at a guy for looks usually...height, yes, looks, not quite so high on the scale...I am FAR more attracted to a guy by who they are than by pure looks...

But if this UPS guy had said something to me, I would've continued to stare at him, and even if I had attempted saying something back, it would've been mumbo jumbo and I probably would've drooled right then and there.

He was stunning...literally. Arms, face, hair, everything...

Unfortunately the moment didn't last long since he got off on the second floor...

My goodness, that hasn't happened to me in a LONG LONG time. Really, amazingly attractive. Heart racing, knees about to give kind of experience...I am amazed I was able to push the button for my floor.

Boy was I in a good mood the rest of that day...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Lol! Sound like a Hottie McHottie ;)
You should try to snap a picture of him with a camera phone if you run into him again :P