Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you lovelies! I hope that you have someone special to share this day with...and if not, you can just pretend that I am giving you a great big hug because I would if I were around and we would get chocolate covered strawberries...or better yet, MAKE chocolate covered strawberries and eat them while watching either a sappy or a action movie, whichever one you prefer...I don't enjoy watching the scary/horror flicks all too well...but if that is what you would really like to watch, I would be more than happy to leave to allow you to watch it. :)

Give my love to your families, cousins...I miss them and of course I miss you and I am working hard to come back ASAP...even if it's just for a visit...

No comments: