Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You are going to be SO sick of pictures by the end of this...

Okay, this is JUST New Year's Eve...which evidently is the only day of my whole vacation where I actually pulled out and used my camera...

CRACKERS

The sister really wanted to eat at Cracker's...this is proof that I made her dream come true...

Ison showing off...

He said "I wish I had some toothpicks"...now, I could've walked up to the front of the restaurant, but no, I remembered I had stashed a couple in my purse...why, I don't know, I don't usually do that...
Yes, that is two forks balancing on two toothpicks...there are no tricks being pulled here. I was very much impressed...if you look carefully, you can see that lunch was delayed because I had to get a picture...that is our food in the background waiting patiently to be served to us...

RAISOR NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY: THE FOOD

mmmmmmmmm...food...

mmmmmmmmmmm...pizza...my Dad always makes pizza New Year's Eve at our big party...

Robert playing with his gameboy/whatchamacallit thingy and Atom recovering from the AMAZING food that we ate...

RAISOR NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY: FIREWORKS

Nick trying to show Jones that he really is a pyro...

Jones getting all the attention...and soaking it up!

Bradley and Jones...I LOVE Jones' expression!!

He LOVED it!

Jace got jealous, so his Daddy decided to give him a piggy-back too...
:) Couldn't help myself to this shot...
See...family of pyros...

Soon to be Daddy of TWIN BOYS!!!

The one carrying the twin boys...3 months along and already showing...bless you, my dear...I hope I can be there when they come!!!One of my favorite Uncles...
Yes, it is winter, it is nighttime, and we are outside wearing shorts, t-shirts, etc. Wait a minute...nope, it was just Bradley...

RAISOR NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY: THE FIREWORKS SHOW

The plotting and preparing...

Bottle rockets...tons and TONS of bottle rockets...we stuck them into the ground...


Which made for fun when they wouldn't take off...it was HILARIOUS...I have a couple of videos of this, but however well you can watch them on my camera, on the computer you can't see very well at all...not happy about that...

We got pretty spread out with all the fireworks we were setting off...

Awwww...he fits in very well, he is defintely a pyro as well...


Barron and Jessica and (soon to be) Barron the II...SO excited! (his due date is SO close to my birthday...good month to be born in...yay!)


K, so even though Arizona is much warmer than other places in December, it does get cold...this is an unheated pool...don't need the heater during the blistering summer months...anyways...my crazy cousin Nick taking a plunge in VERY VERY cold water. He wanted an airborn picture taken of him...pretty dang awesome, yeah?
"K, give me a crazy face!" I LOVE telling kids that, I get the BEST expressions...

RAISOR NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY: THE INDOOR ACTIVITIES

Aunt Trudy and Denise...

Mom: "cootchy cootchy coo...". It worked, he definitely smiled! :) My parents and Aunt Marilyn putting together a puzzle...

Proof that Nathan loves his Mommy...he is seriously attached to Josh, so this was a rare and VERY precious site...

Maine zonked out...
Puzzle puzzle puzzle...Aunt Linda, Aunt Nancy and I stayed up until 4 am finishing this puzzle. Yes we are nuts. And we got VERY silly too...it was awesome. That is going in my "favorite memories" vault in my head...

Puzzle, puzzle, puzzle...

It is NOT a Raisor party without this...Ison, welcome to the club...I can't wait until all the cousins are together and we have a 42 tournament! :)

Me and my favorite person...Not a very good picture of me, but my goodness could Mommy get any cuter?

There you have it. Hope you enjoyed the recap of my activities exactly 1 week ago...I miss all of you SO SO SO SO much...

5 comments:

Janel said...

I VERY much enjoyed the recap and all the pictures! It was a wierd year not being there, but we will be there next year! Fun Times :D



BTW my word verification is Vainvart. Tee hee

EmilyLemily said...

I love all the pictures! That was a lot of fun. And, yes, Ison is fitting in very well. He has now learned 42 and is showing off his pyro-antics...it is even at home that he likes fire! I smelled something burning and found out that Ison was burning off his SSN off of some documents...silly boy.

Kayla said...

We miss you too Elizabeth! =)

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

Good grief! I didn't think your blog title was serious ;) Looks like you had a really great time with your family over the holidays and I'm so glad for you!

Jane said...

I love how tiny Jace is up on his dad's shoulders.
And the toothpick trick is awesome.