Monday, January 19, 2009

btw...

...I decided to change the blog background...haven't decided if I will keep it, but we shall see how I feel about it...I thought the owl was cute, and the 'whoooo' is really cute...but I am not so sure on the color scheme...

...I haven't decided whether I am going to be one of those who keeps changing their background for the holiday or season, or if I will just get a nice neutral background and leave it there...it certainly takes time changing it all the time, because I have to change the color of everything and then I don't like how something looks on the side, so I change it, and I have to remove a page element, and...yeah...

...and in the mean time the clock keeps ticking and it is now late...all because I am wasting my time redecorating my blog for Valentine's Day...

No comments: