Saturday, January 24, 2009

MmmmMmmm...

The house smells SOOOO good. Why you ask? Because I made this:


AND this:


Here is another shot:


I have only had three slices of bread so far...this is the Italian Herbed Braided Bread:

Yeah...YUMMY!!!!!

I went to the store to get bread bags for the 5 loaves of bread (Grandma Raisor's recipe...SOOOO good) and came back in...yeah, the house smells so good. Rachel came in earlier and agreed. :)

I just needed to stretch out my baking abilities...I haven't done this in a long time. I loved it. Got covered in flour...that was the best part. :)

5 comments:

Jane said...

Baking bread does smell SO good. I'm looking for a good raisin bread recipe! Is it a family secret?

Candice said...

Those look so yummy! You can come make my house smell good whenever you want to.

EmilyLemily said...

YUMMY!!! I want home-made bread! I mostly have been cooking, not baking. I'm all about cooking...nice yummy beef stew, chicken enchilada soup, breaded chicken, etc. Maybe I should try to make some bread the next time we need some...

NewWorldOrder said...

Those pics need to be in somebody's brochure!

amrocks! said...

Yum! :) I wish my cat-like reflexes (except the kind for your nose) could have been working that day! I would have been on your doorstep before you said "Buttaaa!"