Sunday, January 25, 2009

STRESS!!!and hands...

Stress does not bide well with me. No, it's not about a boy (really, it's not...). No, it's not about my Church calling (probably one of the better things I have going for me right now, to be honest with you). No, it's not about my roommate (who is FABULOUS by the way). No, it's not about work (the job is fine).

It's about school.

Yes, I am kicking myself in the face for moving away the first time. It was stupid. I should not have done it. I should've opened my eyes and listened to more people and seen that a train wreck was about to happen. But I can't do anything about that now. I have a car payment to make. I have insurance, rent, credit card, car registration, and other random bills that pop up.

AND I have a degree to finish, and I have a deadline.

Yes, I am stressed out.

I don't know what I need right now. And I am not posting this to ask for ya'll to come up with solutions...I just want to vent...if you really feel like assisting, a prayer or two would be FABULOUS because I truly believe in the power of prayer...

I am just thinking...and stressing...

////////////////////////////////////////

In other much happier news, I finally fixed the poor skin on my hands for the most part. The winter is just brutal on my hands, it doesn't matter whether I am in Phoenix or Dixie...the wrists, knuckles, and all the skin in between gets red, inflamed, cracked and even bleeds sometimes...it hurts, it looks bad, and it makes others wonder whether I am a leper or something...

Usually I am able to keep the damage down to a minimum if I keep up with the moisturizing, but me being the smart one that I am, I left my smaller and much more portable bottle of lotion in Georgia with my beloved cousins out there (btw, I left a bottle of lotion out there...if it's been tossed, that's okay, it's replaceable) which means I have not lathered it on after every time I wash my hands with the brutal stuff they have in the soap dispensers at work...it's killer stuff, whatever it is...

I have Mary Kayed the poor hands out over the weekend, and I think I finally have them to where I am keep the damage down to a minimum for what's left of the winter...it helped that the temperature here has been VERY mild lately...which made me immensely happy...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I feel your pain. I have very sensitive skin and the winter kills me...all over and especially my feet, which crack and bleed every winter. So...I feel for you. And I hope you figure something out about the degree.