Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cold...Book...Idol Chatter...

I need someone to unfreeze me...seriously, SOOOOO cold. I am wearing a sweater to bed tonight. I am going to try and help the electric bill be a bit smaller by not using the space heater...I will report and let you know what time I gave in and plugged it back in...

Took the car in to get my fluid levels checked, and they checked out, so pending no disaster during the middle of the night, I should make it into work tomorrow...hopefully...

////////////////////////////////////////

I am reading The Secret Garden. I have never read it before, and I like it so far...we shall see...

////////////////////////////////////////

So how about American Idol, huh? There was one tonight that I thought they should've put through and they didn't because of the stupid cheerleading act that went in front of him. Granted, I didn't watch his whole audition, but I actually thought he was pretty dang good...he needs to audition next year WITHOUT a cheerleading section and he needs to get a dang good song prepared for it...

I LOVED the last one. LOVED her. Her husband was a trip! No emotion, no reaction for the most part...seriously though, she has some amazing chops. A-MAZING.

Didn't watch Tuesday night, with Institute being on Tuesdays I won't ever watch the Tuesday show unless President Archibald cancels, so oh well. I have gotten a bit more into it after last years. I voted for David Cook every time and I was SO happy he made it. I think he is fantastic.

Anyways. That's my two bits.

2 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

I love the Secret Garden!!! I read it right after I graduated from UNM when I was working in the boring part time jobs...lots of down time in those jobs...

Katy said...

I also really like that book; I think you will enjoy it. I love American Idol. It's the only show I miss because we don't have TV, but my neighbors tape it for me every week. Lucky!