Monday, January 12, 2009

I DID IT!!!

I would like to announce that for the first time in nearly 2 years, I am under 200 pounds. You have my permission to jump up and down for joy. I have been cutting back a little on how much I eat and I try to eat a little bit every couple of hours to keep the metabolism going. I exercise...sometimes. :) But slowly and surely it's shedding off. 15 pounds and the BMI will be under 25, which is my first goal (by the birthday) and then 15 more pounds to have some spare room (by whenever...sometime this year, although by the summer would be loverly)...which if I am able to do will be the first time I have weighed 170 since...I don't know when. Since middle school perhaps.

Anyways, wanted to spread some of my joy...

7 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Congratulations!!!

April Lauren said...

Aww, Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Ashley said...

Wow. I commend your bravery in divulging your weight to all the world. And congrats.

Candice said...

I'm so excited for you! And thanks to your loverly comment I have my fair lady stuck in my head.....I love that movie!

Jane said...

Wow. You look so thin already in all your pictures. Congratulations.

Dustin said...

Good for you. Hopefully we can follow in your footsteps.

EmilyLemily said...

Good job! Yay! :) You are doing awesome!!! ;)