Friday, January 16, 2009

January 2, 2009

Never did I think for once that I would actually be watching the Sugar Bowl over the holiday. I mean, I was in Arizona for crying out loud...

Well, I was staying at my BFF Julie's house...and her husband just happens to be a huge Utah fan...

We decided to go to a BBQ place that has TV's everywhere...and of COURSE the game was on...

As we were leaving, Dustin comes walking out with a Utah hat on saying 'alright I am ready to go. I of course had to do a wardrobe change, and he did another one...so this is how we looked at the restaurant:


I should've had Julie take another shot, I look HORRIBLE...about as good as Alabama played unfortunately...anyways...

We put Dustin's hat on Brigham, and this is about the best shot I was able to get. He's a cutie pie...

Here are two videos from that night. Brigham had suffered a hit to the head and was a bit sick, so he was a little fussy...we had to keep him entertained...as always, turn down your volume, it's a bit loud...



I wish you could hear his laughter, it was SOOOO cute...



This was pretty cute. The funny thing is that he kept wanting more throughout the night...

I won't post again until Sunday at the earliest, so happy trails folks! I hope I survive my first youth conference as a leader...gah! :)

1 comment:

Dustin said...

That was one of the better football nights I've had in a long time. Not just because Utah won but because I had a great friend to rival with. Very cool. Nice Post!