Thursday, May 15, 2008

RAIN!!!!

If you have ever lived in Arizona, you know that this:


....is a rare site. But I love it when that produces:


...because then I don't have to water:

Yes, that is my veggie garden. I probably planted everything too close together, but oh well. Next time I will plant them further apart. I have already fertilized quite a few zucchini so I should have some squash before I move away. The tomatoes and the green peppers are starting to produce fruit, sooooo excited about that.

4 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

It rained for a couple of days here in NM, too! I loved it! And that meant that I didn't have to water my beautiful little flower garden!! :)

Sarah said...

It's funny, whenever we go to Phoenix, it rains! It's weird!!

Jane said...

Yeah, I feel your pain. We had to forgo the grss in favor of desert plants in our yard because of the lack of rain...
The veggies look awesome though. Nice job.

Rocketgirl said...

Those veggies look goooorgeous!! You should bring me some:)