Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another one...and undecidedness...

So I very nearly was asked out again.

How do you get almost asked out again, you ask?

I think the real question should be, why the heck is it happening now? When I am leaving?

But to answer the first question: I already have unbreakable plans for this weekend, so I couldn't go. And then we got off subject.

And then the conversation ended: yeah, so, we should 'hang out' sometime.

May I give some constructive criticism? (and yes, he really was asking me out on a date, it was very obvious that was what was going on from what he was saying). Don't ask a girl to 'hang out'. That is buddy buddy talk. Getting to know you talk is "hey, would you like to go out (optional: on a date) sometime?"

Oh, and it was the 'other' angel guy, not THE angel guy.

:/

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I went to the store today (ULTA) determined to buy a really nice curling iron that gets really really really really hot because that is what limp, fine, oily hair needs to keep any sort of shape. I stood, stared, read, walked, picked up, put down, got distracted...

...and walked out with nothing.

Someone, would you PLEASE tell me what curling iron is a good one to get. I don't want a sucky one, I really need a good one. The one I have is good for about nothing. Hairdressers and people 'in the know', HELP!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh, and to explain the last bit in my last blog entry, last night very late when I updated, all of a sudden all of my blog entries had a rating bar on there, where you could vote for whether you like the blog post or not. It wasn't just me, one of my cousins also noticed it and mentioned it in her blog as well. Perhaps they were doing a test and assumed no one would notice. I thought that was what BetaBlogger was for...hmmm...anyways.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Off to clean room and do laundry...yay for a free Thursday night! I miss institute, but I also miss free evenings.

2 comments:

heidi said...

i recommend a CHI brand curling iron. but they will cost you. mine retails for about $150. check ebay or get buddy buddy with a stylist and perhaps they can hook you up.

Marla said...

Hang in there....I'll email you about my lack of boy drama and the wonderful way I've been "almost" asked out!!!! Check your email!!!!