Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Hair!!! and forgetting...

I have a new hair do. Picture will come. I LOVE IT! My cousin Janel did it for me. Blonde and red highlights, and a layered bob. Love it! I fixed it when I got home. LOVE IT!!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

So Tuesday night I spent a very enjoyable evening at my friends house, playing with her daughter, trying to get baby boy to stop crying (that boy eats and eats and eats and THEN finally sleeps)...and then I proceeded to leave my phone there. SO mad. I had a hard time getting to sleep. I was so worried about where it was, wasn't sure if I had REALLY left it there, looked under the seats of my car probably 8 times. SO worried about all the people that might need to get in touch with me. Couldn't remember anyones number except Mom and sister...

Finally get to my phone: a missed call from sister to call her back and a text from a friend letting me know her phone number changed. No emergencies...what-so-ever.

K, I exaggerate.

But still

WHY am I so dependent on this stupid little thing!?

2 comments:

daisy said...

I am totally the same way! Except for when I forget for hours at a time that I even have a phone... loser, right? ha ha

Rocketgirl said...

I freak out so much when my phone is lost/gone and I think the worst... all the missed calls, people desperate to get a hold of me - and then - no missed calls. Ever. gaaaahhh.