Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Dentist and ABC me

Went to the dentist today...to get FIVE fillings (it's been just over a year since I went to the dentist, and 4 of them were for old fillings that had broken down...only one new cavity). Yeah, I could have split them up, but I would rather feel miserable once rather than twice. Well, I feel extra-specially miserable. I came home, marveled at the fact that I could not move my lips (at one point they put that sucker thing to my mouth and said for me to close my lips...five tries later I gave up) and how ridiculous I looked and how difficult it was for me to drink a cup of water.

Now it just hurts.

So for your entertaining pleasure, here is one of my favorite comedy routines:



///////////////////////////////////////////////////

K, so I think about all of you have tagged me on this thing, so here I am finally doing it:

A- Attached or single: oh so very totally and completely single
B- Best Friend: hmm...split between Becky and Julie
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, hands down
D- Day of Choice: Thursday
E- Essential Item: temple recommend...always have it with me...that and my cell phone
F- Favorite Color: White and Green
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H- Hometown: Um...good question. We moved so many times...Rio Rancho, NM is where Mom and Dad and sister reside, so I will use that
I- Indulgence(s): In-N-Out Burger, fries and chocolate shake or anything from Whole Foods Market
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: None, although I like to borrow my cousins kids :)
L- Life is incomplete without: Oxygen
M- Marriage date: Hmm...how about June 16th, Two Thousand Something
N- Number of Siblings: One sister, 2 best friends who might as well be sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Semi and cement trucks
Q- Quote:
funny one:Prince Edward: Giselle!
[leaps off a bridge, begins to sing]
Prince Edward: I've been dreaming of a...
[a group of cyclists collide with Prince Edward, everyone collapses]
spiritual one:
“This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent” (John 17:3).
R- Reason to Smile: No more dentist for 6 months
S - Sappy or Adventure Movies: Sappy :) I like me an adventure every once in a while, but if you saw my movie collection, you would know my true love...
T- Tag: You're it!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like the cereal Grape Nuts...seriously, I do! Oh, and I have the worst gag reflex ever.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Beef, it's what's for dinner!!! (name that tune!)
W- Worst Habit: Sometimes I don't reply to text messages or voicemails...and I tend to be late.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Never had an ultrasound, although they sound pretty cool...saw my Mom getting one for her thyroid a couple of times...but I guess I should go with xray
Y- Your Favorite Food: zucchini casserole. Best food EVER!
Z- Zodiac: Aries

2 comments:

heidi said...

it's from rodeo by aaron copeland. now what's my prize?
did i surprise you?

Jane said...

LOVE the Bill Cosby!! That man has more voices and sounds from a single microphone...amazing.
Sorry about the dentist - I've been there and it is not fun. Here's hoping tomorrow feels better.