Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I love edit buttons...speaking of reflections...and good news

I love edit buttons. As you can see from my last blog, especially if you read my blog regularly and memorize what I write, I edited it. The date really wasn't that bad, and I was unfair in a few judgment calls, and I really would go on another date with him. There are things I should have left out. I probably should edit out more things just because they are boring details, but if you know me I wouldn't be anything without my boring details...

So...note, the music section didn't change. I stand by what I said there. :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I discovered that the Reflections of Christ display is still up at the Mesa Temple Visitors Center. GO SEE IT!!! It is awesome!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay, so since I was evidently in a bad mood when I wrote the last blog post the first time, and I think I have been in a bad mood for a while, and it may be due in part to the fact that I read bad news (I mean, go looking for good news...I don't mean the Gospel, just news articles about good things happening...there are some, but most news makers or at least -eye- catchers are bad) on breaks and just whenever. So, I am now officially on the search for good news articles. And lo and behold, I found one in the music section of the NYTimes:

LINKAGE!!!

It involves a cab driver, a Stradivarius violin (worth FOUR million $$$$'s) and retirement. Yeah, you should be itching to know the story. I love it. And you have to read the WHOLE thing. Go. Read it. Now! :)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WHOA, where did this rating stuff come from??? Hey, give me a 5 star rating! Do it! PLEEEEEEEEEEESE!!?? :)

4 comments:

Spicymeatballs said...

Wow!! I am finding myself addicted to your blog. LOL! I read it everyday, or as you post a blog. I love it. Thanks for showing me this, and I believe you I'm sure the date really wasn't that bad. Dates are fun. I wouldn't know I don't and haven't dated in like forever, but Ive heard they're fun. Ha Ha!

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

I loved dating...even the bad ones make great memories and stories...that said, I'm glad to be attached! You found a good story in the NY Times?! Outstanding!

Rocketgirl said...

Huh? What ratings?And yay for good news - I'm off to read the story, but it might just make me mad that I don't have a Strad - and I probably shouldn't:)

Elizabeth said...

hmmm...there was a rating thing on my blog underneath the comments...I am not crazy, one of my cousins said something about it in her blog too...