Saturday, December 1, 2007

Readability and Food

cash advance

My cousin found this website to check your blog's readability level. Hers was at an Elementary school level, which I find hard to believe. Anyways, I checked mine, and this is what I got. :) I think that's pretty good. I some some big words I suppose.

I have food! I went to Sam's Club today. I am good on food for a month now I think, except for milk. I have missed food. Good food that is. I have been eating the stuff that I don't particulary like.

I decided to buy a package of good hot chocolate. There are 8 different types and 48 servings. I am going to take them to work along with a nice mug. I have gotten into the habit of going to Starbucks and getting it there. Why should I do that, when I can make it for SO much cheaper.

I also decided to get some packets of good oat meal to take with me to work. That way if I don't get breakfast in, all I need is a bowl, spoon and hot water (which is provided for me) and I have breakfast! The packets are pretty low in sugar, so hopefully they have a lot of flavor and taste good.

Anyways, I think between the two above mentioned items, I am going to save myself a good bit of money. I am also going to try and take my lunch with me to work more often to save money. I actually held myself back from buying a DVD today from Sam's Club. They have a bunch of them that I want. Like the Fox and the Hound!!! I love that movie! And Peter Pan, Pocahontas (yes I am a Disney nut) and a bunch of others.

4 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

Hey mine for some reason is high school level too. That's funny cause on Thanksgiving we played Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? And the first round I didn't make it past the third grade. The Second round I made it through the 5th grade but didn't pass the million dollar question. Too Funny.

Janel said...

I am going today to get food too. We have nothing healthy, it is terrible. I need PRODUCE!

I got to drive 3 hours int he downpour to my mom and dads on friday night, it was not fun. A bit stressful.

The Office is my #1 favorite show on TV. I love the subtle (and not so subtle)humor. I think the funniest is Dwight, bbut Jim is my favorite and Michael jut makes me cringe....its great!! Such a brilliant show!

EmilyLemily said...

Glad you have food! I love Starbucks hot chocolate, too, but I can be happy with just having packaged hot chocolate that I already have in the pantry at home! :) I got my braces tightened this morning with new thick wires and they really hurt...I don't want to be at work, but the IB Profin is finally kicking in.

Lawana said...

Of course I remember you! You're in Arizona too! I've been here for 14 months, been married for 7 of them. It's the strangest thing, how I got here...
Shannon