Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sick of it all!

I am soooo sick of being sick! I swear, I have been sick for 3 weeks now. First it was the sinus infection and when I was finally kicking that off, I get what? ALLERGIES! yes, allergies, in the wintertime. Crazy but true. With all the rain we got last weekend, everything decided to share their joy with everything else, so I get allergies. I have tried EVERYTHING on the planet to get some relief and nothing is working. I threw in the towel today.

I hate breaking the Sabbath. It is the worst feeling. You can ask my family, I hate eating out when we are on vacation when it is the Sabbath day. I can't stand it. But when the ox is in the mire...you go to Whole Foods and get whole food and some natural remedies that you can take in addition to the regular medication. I will write a review of whether or not it works in the near future.

I played my cello for Sacrament meeting today. When I got up this morning and said my prayers, I was rather grateful that I hadn't agreed to sing cause my voice sounded more like a frogs croak than a female voice. :)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

What else am I sick of? My internet. It is fantastic for the most part, but sometimes it totally freaks out and won't work at all. Last night was nutty. I was doing some blogstalking, and my Firefox window wouldn't work. I tried opening Internet Explorer but that didn't work either. Bah!!!

It seems to be working now. I turned my system off completely and left it off until just now. Hopefully it will work appropriately.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hate the fact that I can't get any roommates. Seriously, I have advertisements everywhere. ASU, CGCC, EVI, some of the wards and even a website for lds housing. And no bites. I had a few calls a few months ago, but I haven't heard anything from them since. The problem I think is that I live in Chandler, where most people moving in here that are looking for roommates are wanting something closer to ASU campus. Anyone wanting to live in Chandler probably can afford their own place. Oh well.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

To be honest, I really do miss Alabama. I had really good friends there. I have some friends here, don't get me wrong, but I am having to start all over again, where I already had good and established friendships there. Yeah, I know, some of you probably think I am crazy, and I am, but...I didn't have anything to do Saturday night. Guaranteed, if I was in Alabama, I would've had something to do. I always did. And it was great! I loved it.

Maybe after a year has gone by things will be better. I am six months into it...we shall see how this goes. :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alright, there is my pity party. :) I think I am going to eat some whole food goodness now that I am all drugged up on antihistamines and immune system boosters and then take a good and long Sunday nap.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Hey you! Feel better! It stinks to be sick especially when there's no one around to take care of you. Call if you need to chat! Love ya!

Janel said...

Sorry, there were some really scary typos in that last post LOL What I SAID was....You did great yesterday, Cade was wishing he could have played with you, how cute is that? And I am coming down with a cold as well, I'm all over the Airborne, but I think I should have started it last night. Drat!

Are you coming over tonight?

The Allen Fam said...

Don't forget about your friend here in VA where you are more than welcome to visit anytime!!!! Hope you feel better