Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Do Cough Drops have an Expiration Date?

Yes, I know, I am weird.

But seriously, do they? They are basically hard candy. I did a google search using the title of this blog, and the second hit was a blog of some guy who had acquired 50 year old cough drops. He was thinking about trying one out, but when he received them they had a white film on them. Quite entertaining blog entry and comments actually.

I know they have a shelf life, but do actually become ineffective?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I played for my works Christmas party today. I was part of a band. We played Bad to the Bone, Country Roads, Lean on Me and 50 Ways to Leave your Lover.

It was a memorable experience.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I think I just landed a roommate. Some of you know her, she was at Alabama with me. She is from California, working on her undergraduate, got a full ride scholarship to ASU for track (she does hammer throw, shot put and I think discus...she is totally buff).

YAY! Yay for less expensive monthly bills now that I have someone who is going to pay for them partially. Now all I need are two more roommates and I will be set! Yay! Any takers???

I won't be alone anymore. That will be the best benefit of all. However much I LOVE the solitude and independence, I will ever so much more enjoy actually having someone in the house with me. Hooray for that.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Do you ever wonder if people are reading your blog that you don't know...or that you do know, but they aren't fessing up that they are reading it...hmm...

3 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

yes it is called blog snooping. I have been snooped and have snooped on other people. At least you know I read yours. :)

Aimee said...

You should get a site meter, it tells you how many hits you get a day how they were referred to your blog and what city and state they are in. It is pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Rather nice site you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).