Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I am thankful for:

  • A loving Heavenly Father who knows everything
  • A loving Savior who suffered everything
  • The Holy Ghost who guides and directs me, comforts and encourages me
  • My Mom and Dad
  • My sister, Emily
  • My Aunts, Uncles, cousins (whether first or second or third cousins 5 times removed) who are all a part of my life
  • My friends!!!!
  • My education
  • Food
  • Chocolate
  • The chance I have to serve others
  • Blessings of all shapes and sizes
  • Being home
  • My trials
  • My talents
  • My strengths
  • Living oracles
  • MUSIC!!!
  • Trees, flowers, animals, the things that make this world so beautiful
  • Antibiotics
  • Ellipticals
  • Day after Thanksgiving sales
  • okay, you get the idea. I am just plain grateful. Good night, ya'll!

1 comment:

EmilyLemily said...

Yay for after-Thanksgiving sales! But boo for grumpy running insane Christmas shoppers that yell at you...ick! And waking up so early!!