Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am a girl

So, I am getting really nice pictures done today, so I take a sick day, and what do I do to prepare?

1. Eyebrows waxed (had to do it early, so they wouldn't be red and swollen this afternoon)
2. Shower
3. Makeup done by Lancome artist at Macy's (it looked fabulous...in fact, I haven't washed it off yet...)
4. Manicure
5. Hair styled
6. Opinions from cousin and Aunt on what to wear

Yes, I am a girl. :) But I was a good looking one today at least. I haven't pampered myself like that in a long time, especially a manicure. I got French tips. Never had that done before, I kinda like it. Good option for when you are a cellist in demand and have to have short fingernails.

I LOVE my new hairstyle. You will see it soon enough. LOVE it, thank you soooo much Janel!

No comments: