Wednesday, November 14, 2007

sick days and non-photogenicness...

I am going to be *cough cough* sick tomorrow. :) I get to run all kinds of errands, and I can't wait, cause they NEED to get done. Gonna work out in the morning, wash my car, get house cleaned, institute that night, AND my friend Mike from Alabama is going to do a photo shoot with me in the afternoon! So excited! He offered, he is in town and he is amazing at what he does, so I just couldn't say no...

I am just afraid I might break the camera. I really am not photogenic, and when I am it's just luck, but perhaps this will change my mind. Maybe I just over analyze. Here are some examples of photos of me: (Granted, they are not professional by any means.)

I just look...weird. See. Granted, I have a bunch of finger things on my fingers. They might even have been rings that were to small actually. But see the face. See that gumline??? Yeah. I look old in this picture.



Here I am with one of Aimee's daughters. Now, this is, I admit, a good picture. BUT, check out that smiler...you see what I am talking about? For this being a "Hey, hang on a sec, smile at the camera" picture, where I am holding the camera, this is a dang good picture. Seriously, I took the picture a second after she turned around with me down beside her. Pretty nice, huh? Maybe that's what I need, no prep. :)



Okay, this one is just plain bad. No makeup, 4 hours sleep. See, Becky, she looks great, but do you see me?? Yikes!


Here I am with cousin Kent and the newlyweds (at the time) Scott and Penny . Am I trying to be a giraffe or something? I am sticking my chin out like crazy!


I think I am on drugs on this one or something. This was last Christmas/New Year's at cousin Kent's wedding reception. You see the eyes? That happens a lot. I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Why? Why do my eyes go all retarded? To the left is my cute Mom. Yeah, I dwarf her. :) Actually, I was wearing heals that night, and they killed. I was dating Warren at the time. In fact, he was on his way to meet me there in Arizona at that time. :( That was when we were crazy about each other.


I do have to admit, the hair was working it that night in that last picture! :) I had just gotten it colored and cut. Pretty fab, I think.
But again, the smiler. Much straighter than they were pre-January of 2005, but still, that gumline! Gah!
Here's to having a good photo shoot tomorrow...
(anyone notice that I figured out how to use the hyperlink thingy? Yeah, discovered that tonight)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

First off...you are beautiful. Second...come on! That is a horrible picture of me! Wow.