Saturday, November 17, 2007

Family

I am SO grateful for family. I really don't know what I would do without them. I love my family so much. They are so wonderful. They all want the best for me. They build me up when I need it, and in return I try and do the same. It is days like today that make me so grateful to know that I am sealed to these people for time and eternity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thought for the day: If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear. This is true. My car has this rather not so lovely coolant leak that I discovered today. Well, I had to drive to Casa Grande and back today. So I put a ton of water in the back so that if my car really did start overheating, I would at the very least have water to put into the car and move it a little further down the road. Now, I didn't need to use it, but I was not afraid of my car breaking down, because if it did I would be able to take care of the situation.
Now...how I am getting to work Monday morning may be a little more tricky, as I am in stop and go traffic most of the way. My car is fine if there isn't a lot of stop and go traffic, but if there is...well, hopefully a good number of people are taking the whole week off and I don't have to worry about traffic. :) Yeah, wishful thinking right? :)

2 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

Hopefully the leak won't cost an arm and a leg like my car issues last week! :) YAY!!! You are going to be here in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

Ahh! The adventure of owning anything. As I've become a grown-up, I've discovered that the worst things in life are kitchens, bathrooms and cars. Of course, they also account for some of the best things in life--food, bubble baths and summer-time cruising! So glad you found our blog and I found yours!