Sunday, October 28, 2007

...in shock

Okay, I can't believe I did this last night. But I did, and it is blog noteworthy. All of you should be kind of shocked.

I kissed a guy last night.

Story: Took ALL day getting ready for the Halloween parties, did an amazing makeup job:



(Woodland Fairy, NOT a butterfly)

And Hair job:
(Leaves, pearly things, and messy messy hair with LOTS AND LOTS of glitter)

Went to THREE parties last night. Haven't done that in like 3 or 4 years at least.

Get to the first one (am with Kristin and her friend Hector, if he was only 4 inches taller....)

They have set up a bunch of booths and food, there's music, etc. I am walking around, admiring costumes, saying hi to friends, etc., and I see this big box. Go around to the front, and this guy dressed up like a kissing booth. I think, very creative. He's a friend of mine so I say hi and give him kudos. Well, the photographer for the thing is there, and she asks if I will kiss him for a picture. I say sure, and look like I am kissing him. She takes a picture.

***********************************************************


THEN she says, "What was that??" And I say, oh, so you want a real one? I turn to him and ask, "Would you mind?" Yeah, that was a stupid question. So I do it. Right smack on the lips.

************************************************************

She took freaking forever with the picture!!!

So he has lipstick on him now, and I try to clean it up a bit, and he's all "NO!!! Don't do that!"

So there it is. Number four.

1. Curtis
2. Mark
3. Warren
4. Mike

I don't really count Mark, he would just do these short smacks. But this one definitely counts. That was a long kiss. I still can't believe I did that. It's so weird, because I am not into this guy at all, where the other three I was into at the time.

_______________________________________________________________

In other news, I may have a roommate come January. She seems to be really sweet, and guess what?! She love music theory!!! In fact, she was thinking about getting her Masters in Music theory, but she is going for a Masters in flute performance and then a PhD in music theory. Maybe I could just wait around for her to finish and we could go together! That would be awesome. She loves the Office, watches it online, just like me. Gosh, there are a bunch of totally random things that we kept coming across when we were talking, it was like we were meant to be roommates. I hope she decides to move in. She will be calling me in a few days with her decision. Prayers are appreciate. :)

Loves!

2 comments:

Thanaglim said...

well did you pop some mints before you did it?

Elizabeth said...

:) no, but I did drink some root beer. :)