Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Organizing and Institute

I organized the linen closet!!! Yay! I found some of grandpa denture stuff in there. :) I laughed.

And I have a firm testimony that Institute is one of the best things EVER! Almost missed it tonight. Seriously, drove home from work EXHAUSTED. I wondered if I was going to make it home, I was so tired. I was really working hard to stay awake. Got home, and went straight to bed. Didn't really sleep, but I was definitely totally zoned out. Woke up at ten til seven (institute starts at seven) and decided that I would regret not going, so I got up, brushed hair and left.

And as a treat, I got In N Out afterwards. They make the best shakes! Usually the fries are excellent, but I wasn't really feeling them tonight.

And now that I have been awake for 2 1/2 hours after eating, I am going to bed. Night!

No comments: