Sunday, October 14, 2007

I found it! Picture time!

Okay, so of course after the last entry, I find the cables for my camera. Explained further down, but it's not a very interesting story. Just enjoy the pictures. I had to edit them a bit in Adobe Photoshop, so they really look kinda strange, but better than they did before the editing, so, here ya go. These are pictures of my cousins kids who were all over at my house for a slumber party.This is Monique and Sadie. The only girls at the party besides me. And yes, Monique is enjoying her green beans. I have never seen a young kid more excited about having green beans than pizza before. Aren't they beautiful! You know, we are all part of the Raisor family, and we are very sharp!
This is Brett playing Cade's mandolin. He knocked out his two front teeth. Isn't he adorable??
This is Wyatt. He LOVED the pizza, and that chair. In fact, when I was putting all the kids to bed, he was upside down on the chair asleep. It was so cute.
And it wouldn't be a Raisor gathering without the boys wrestling. This is everyone else. David, Dayton, Tommy...
Cade and Cooper. I have a video of them wrestling. Perhaps I will upload it later.


Alright, alright, so after that last entry, of course the Lord had a tender mercy to hand out, and then he handed it to me. I know, silly, right? But seriously, I have been looking for these things for forever!

Long story short, in the move from Alabama to New Mexico, and then from New Mexico to Arizona, I was able to keep track of said digital video camera but not the USB and TV cables that I could use to hook it up to my tv and computer. I was just being stupid and might I say a little bitter about the fact that I indeed lost quite a few little but important things on that move.

So, I found the cables yesterday after cleaning up the guest bedroom a little more (it's amazing, the slumber party was what, a month ago, and I am STILL finding beads all over the place).

Kids have an amazing knack at getting into everything. Well, it was a blessing this time, because I look under the bed and there are the cables for my digital video camera. Hope you enjoyed them. I am going to play with the camera some more. I think I need to have more exposure when I am taking indoor shots in this house. The lighting is enough to see, but not really the best for pictures. This thing is cool by the way, I can take night shots with it! :)

Night!

2 comments:

Janel said...

Oh how cute! I didn't know you had even taken pictures. I'm not one bit surprised that you are still finding beads. Cade found Sadie's cell phone that was down under the couch in a pocket of fabric. It had been mising for a YEAR AND A HALF! LOL They had such a good time!! I think you are now officially the favorite aunt (shhhh don't tell anyone!)

Elizabeth said...

YES! That was my goal, ya know!? I think I figured out part of the problem. I started messing around with the settings and discovered my 6 mega pixal camera was set for 3 mega mixels. I took some practice pictures to see the difference. It was AMAZING the clarity of the 6 mega pixal pictures. :)