Tuesday, October 2, 2007

about famous me

Evidently the link from my previous post is giving some people grief as it leads you to a sign on page rather than the article, so here are some directions if you are interested in seeing famous Elizabeth:

Go to http://www.desnews.com/cn/

Click on Articles on the left

Scroll down to Week Ending September 22nd 2007

Click on The Institute at Tempe

Scroll down to the picture. And there you have it.

Or just pull out last weeks copy of the Church news, cut it out and put it on the fridge and feel glad you know someone as famous as me. :)

Now, if you want to see the other famous picture of me with the Tempe Institute:

Go to http://www.lds.org/institutes/home/0,8473,768-1-36-60045,00.html

See the picture? Of all the people. I am one of them (hint, my hair is rather short, I am wearing a black jacket...and what the heck, I am the girl right below the girl with the orange sweater on)
If you right click on the image and click on view image you can see a bigger version of the picture. And I know, or at least, knew all of the people on that picture. sniff sniff, aw, the good old days.

I had the worst reuben sandwich today. I think I am turned off of eating for forever. It was terrible. And I paid ten buck for it. At least the potatoes and the strawberry lemonade were good. :)

Guys, I think I am tan. No really, I think I am! I will have to post a picture of me at some point. But I think I am. If you know me, you know that I am white as can be, but SERIOUSLY!!

Okay, I want all of you to hold me to this. NO pedicure until I lose twenty pounds. Yeah, that's right, you heard me. I am dying, cause I REALLY need one, but that is that. NO PEDICURE! Manicure, yes, but I never get one cause who knows when I am going to need to play the cello. No use in manicure if you can't have fun with it!

Speaking of playing the cello, I have been asked to play for a SINGLE adult conference. Yeah, that's right, an SA thingamajiggy. I said yes, but I am rather determined to bail as soon as I have performed.

Alright, got to clean the house. The Relief Society Presidency want to come over and see me. Yay for initiative to clean the place. :)

2 comments:

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

come over anytime. just call mindy sometime.

Janel said...

OK If I see your toes loking awesome I will put you in time out for 25 minutes!! LOL I will be checking every sunday....you can't hide Muaaahahahahahaaaa!