Friday, October 12, 2007

I LOVE MY DIAMONDBACKS!!

I WON TICKETS TO TONIGHTS NLCS GAME!!!!

To say that I am BEYOND excited doesn't even cover it. All of you who know me, know how I get when I am excited, and this is majorly beyond description excited.

I had plans to participate in a music party, where a bunch friends of my friend were getting together to perform, which I was excited about and I put something together for cello and orchestra (orchestra being performed by a pianist),

and then this happened.

How it happened:

I went to the D-Backs website to see about ticket prices and stuff, cause I had promised Grandma Connie that I would take her to a game...and I hadn't yet, and the D-Backs are in the post season now. Well, ticket prices are, well, pricey, so I found a drawing for World Series tickets, and entered myself (the drawing is to be able to buy tickets, not to win them) and then I saw a thing for winning tickets to one of the home games of the NLCS, and I entered myself in that, thinking, naw, there is no way I am going to win this, but if I don't enter myself, it won't get me anywhere. So I entered myself.

I then get a call this morning from someone in New York, so I take it...and this guy says, hi, my name is so and so and I represent Major League Baseball, and you have won two tickets to tonights NLCS game. :) Now imagine what I am doing. Yes, jumping up and down, and having to restrain myself from SCREAMING at the top of my lungs. I was so excited. I had to run out to the hall to take the call. Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it.

So, we have FANTASTIC tickets on the 3rd base side. Watch the game, I will wave at you! :) I am buying some lipstick, a hat and a jersey for the occassion. Yes, that's right, LIPSTICK! Good thing I work right next to Scottsdale Fashion Square (very very very nice mall in Snobsdale, AZ). :)

EEEEEKKK!!!! :)

I am so grateful for little sweet things like this. I have been feeling really really bad that I hadn't taken Grandma Connie to a game yet, and here we are, going to a game! I am so happy. Perks are that she has a handicap parking pass, so we will have FABULOUS parking as well. I am so beyond excited!

I do feel very bad that I will not be attending the music party tonight though. I think it is a fabulous idea, and I was excited to go. Perhaps I will host another one to make up for it. I have really been enjoying working up a piece, since I really haven't done that in a long time.

EEEEEEKKK!!!! :)

No comments: