Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Conference

WATCH THE PRESS CONFERENCE OF PRESIDENT EYRING AND ELDER COOK! IT IS SIMPLY WONDERFUL.

I tell you what, since I have been studying the conference talks from April Conference, I got SO much more out of this conference. Most of the talks the brethren gave last conference tie into the talks they gave this conference. Seriously!

Elder Eyring's talk was spectacular. I have watched it twice so far (yay for www.byu.tv) and listened to it again in my institute class just tonight.

The Prophet was wonderful. I have watched it twice as well, and have taken more notes the second time around, and I already had lots of notes.

Dear Elder Wirthlin. What a wonderful talk about charity, and there was Elder Nelson being a good example and good doctor, holding him up so that he could finish his talk. He needed to finish it. He was in earnest to give it. Someone needed to hear that talk. Going to watch it tonight before I go to bed.

Guys, watch it. It was wonderful.

Watch Elder Cook's talk, talking about section 50. I swear, I don't remember reading this section, and I know I have because it has the scripture that inspired the name of Preach My Gospel, the new missionary book (which is AMAZING, and if you don't have it, let me know and I will buy it for you cause you have to have it and use it for scripture study and family home evening cause it just teaches you to do good). But anyways, that section is amazing. I read through a lot of it that he didn't touch on in his talk, and there are scriptures in that section that I needed to read.

Okay, that is all. If you want to talk conference, call me. I seriously spent most of the institute class talking tonight. I need someone to talk to and with so that I can continue to learn and grow and remember. :)

Good night. :)

No comments: