Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Thanks Penny...:)

Alright, so I am supposed to fill out the following, so here goes.

Okay, so my internet service which I am borrowing...:) is for some reason all of a sudden very slow, so that will have to wait for a minute. And now for your daily dose of Elizabeth:

Well, I still think I am sick.
I have decided that I hate PUP's (provider updates) which is what I was trained on today.
No washer and dryer, although I very recently inherited a little money so tomorrow is the the day. Fridge and washer for just under $800. They aren't the best I could get, but still that's pretty dang good coming from the Maytag store. And I did my shopping, including Outlets and online.
I got my gym membership squared away, did cardio long enough to burn 360 calories and some lower body strengthening. I then went home and ate 3 slices of thin crust Pizza Hut pizza. :) So much for working out, huh? I still feel good.
Watched the DBacks game with Grandma (we won, yay!, and are in first in the NLWest!!!!)
Read emails, sent off coverletter for job at ASU (yes, just got this job, and am applying for another one...but really, I would rather work at ASU...can you blame me?).
Saw how many people really do read my blog (5 comments!!!so far, although 2 technically were from the same person).
Found out cousin is pregnant, yay!
Talked with Mom, Nichee, Comcast (made sure they really did cancel my connection in Alabama).

Interesting yet?

Now, can I just say that Stephen Drew on the AZ Diamondbacks is very good looking? Well, I am going to say it anyways. He is VERY good looking. :) I think I have a little crush on him. I really am a sucker for baseball players actually.

Okay, and now for the moment you all have been waiting for:

Jobs I've held:
1. music teacher (shocking, huh? :))
2. musician
3. Cutco knives saleswoman
4. CSR for Lerner New York (now New York and Company) at Fiesta Mall
5. Rehab Therapist for Autistic Kids
6. Pizza Delivery Driver
7. TA (music theory)
8. File Clerk for Pulmonary Office
9. Secretary, clerk, inspector for Kelly Services (I was a Kelly girl)
10. Support Assistant (General Clerk) for Health insurance company

this does not include my high school jobs, such as library aid, assistant cook for music camp, etc.

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Destin, FL
2. San Diego or LA, CA
3. Vegas

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Ever After
4. While You Were Sleeping (yes, I am a sappy romantic)

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Cheesecake Factory Godiva Cheesecake
3. Movies
4. Popcorn

Places I Have Lived:
1. AZ
2. TX
3. ID
4. CA
5. NM
6. AL

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. my reflection? oh wait, significant other...nope, none here. n/a

Places I have Been on Vacation?
1. Cali
2. Florida
3. Hot-lanta
4. Utah
5. Arizona
6. Nevada
7. New York
8. Boston

Favorite Foods
1. Thai
2. In-N-Out
3. Zucchini Casserole...seriously amazing!! My Mommy makes it for me. And yes, I still call my Mom Mommy. :)
4. Dark Chocolate

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. n/a, although in the past I wasn't very good at getting out of the doghouse. I don't know how to do it. I feel guilty for what I have done...and freeze up. I try and do nice things, but that just doesn't cut it. Any pointers?

Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. aolmail
2. www.lds.org
3. mine and everyone else's blogs
4. google

Best 1st kisses landmarks.

1. At the temple (those of you who know me, guess who kissed me there? Yep, that would be Mark)
2. In the car
3. On the sidewalk just outside the car

Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. California...on the beach
2. Destin Florida...on the beach
3. hanging out with friends. I don't care where, just wherever they are...I miss ya'll!
4. over at Nichee's watching a movie and making Calzones...does it get better than that? :)

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Scott! Penny did it, it is your turn!
2. Aimee
3. Reva
4. umm...only 4? okay, how about Ashley!


to give 7 random facts about me.

1. I can crack all of my toes...without touching them (you know, flex and crack!)

2. My favorite color, seriously, is white...not necessarily because of the symbolism, but because it holds every color in it.

3. I have crooked fingers.

4. When I was little, I tried to throw a rock underneath a moving vehicle...and hit the car. I got in trouble. REALLY bad trouble.

5. I cut my sisters hair...when we were little...VERY short. I got in even more trouble for that.

6. I dip my chicken nuggets from Wendy's into my chocolate Frosty.

7. I have seen Wicked twice...and I still love it!

Alright, long enough. Night.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Oooom thans, I was needing something to post! And what job did you get??