Sunday, August 12, 2007

Clean!

Okay, those of you who know me really well know that I am a total and complete slob. Well, it used to not bother me. Really, it didn't. I really didn't care. Now I do!

I cleaned my room. I even vacuumed it. I know, crazy huh? I still have to organize some stuff, but shoes, books, clothes are all put away where they belong. All of the laundry is folded.

The incentive? I got a new comforter set. It's pretty cute, it was on sale, and I need one for my room anyways.

Oh I got some shoes. I LOVE them. And they are all size twelves! I even got some really cool Converse shoes that are black and gray. Yay!

So the Aunt's took what they wanted, and Aunt Nancy took a bunch of the furniture in the Master bedroom that belonged to her anyways. Cousins, come over to claim whatever is left. I have about 6 blenders, LOTS of dominoes and other games, tons of yarn, luggage. Those shelves in the garage are going. One is ruined, and I really don't need the rest of them, although I suppose it would be useful to keep one of them. But you may have them if you would like them.s And that chair that Connie sat in is up for grabs. Come and get it!

Got a pedicure done. I have never done a really summery color, so I did. If I hate it, I can take it off and have them change the color. I like them so far. I got some art done on them. Pretty cute.

Love to you all!!

2 comments:

Bekah Jennings said...

Elizabeth,
It was great to catch up on your life! So, if I get it, you are now in AZ permanently? (As permanent as permanent is?) Let's get together and Franchesca, too. You have my email.
Bekah Jennings

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

Scott wants a bolo tie. so keep one of those for him.