Thursday, August 2, 2007

They have arrived...and firemen everywhere...:)

So today was actually a good day. Let me tell you a bit about it:

Went to work, didn't yell at anyone driving there. Not that I didn't have the opportunity, but I just was happy enough to not be angry at the person who cut me off today.

Work was good, except the computers don't like to work when we need them to...which is all the time. The team next to us ordered Quizno's for lunch and I went in with them. People, try the Tuscan Turkey. It is AMAZING! I did it without tomato (cause I only eat tomato's in Mexican food, on salads and by themselves) and it was simply fantastic. Not spicy at all, just an amazing mix of flavors. And it came on this Rosemary bread...oh my it was wonderful.

Grandma called and let me know that the appliances came in...YAY!!! New fridge AND washing machine. Yay. (Did a load of wash, and it looks great!)

Driving home, I decide to go to the gym. Took my gym clothes out of the car with a propel, and was on the eliptical for more than 30 minutes! Now, if you know me, that is simply amazing. It didn't hurt at all either. I was sweating so much though, which is a good thing. Burned off over 300 calories. :)

HERE IS THE BEST PART...as I was on the elliptical, I noticed a guy with the city Fire Department shirt on...and then another...and then another...they just kept showing up. And let me tell you, they looked good. Ripped, tall, and one of them especially was rather enjoyable to admire. I think I even said a prayer being grateful for beautiful works of art like this man. So here I am, Ms. I have gained 25 pounds since leaving Alabama (yes, it is true, but that will ALL go away soon cause I am really really really mad at myself for gaining all this weight when I was wanting to lose that much weight), and all these lovely, tall, tan, good looking firemen are just infesting the gym. Yeah, it was pretty much fantastic.

Came home, admired fridge and washing machine, did a little Elizabeth dance filled with squeaks and squawks. :) Went to WalMart to get milk, juice and other necessities (real shopping spree will be after my next pay check), filled car with gas, came home...and that's about it.

Love ya'll!

(Pictures of new appliances are forthcoming)

No comments: