Friday, August 17, 2007

this car has power!

And not just horse power. I pull up to the Wendy's drive through window to pick up two frosty's and chicken nuggets for Connie and I to share cause I am on my way to her new place, and the manager of the Wendy's comes over to the window and seriously starts hitting on me. I promise you, if I had pulled up in my station wagon, he wouldn't have noticed me at all. In fact, I should test that out.

So I thought I was going to get a new car this weekend, but it has to wait until next week. I just don't have the time! I have to get the rental back to the rental place tomorrow night and then I have this Relief Society activity which comes with dinner ...which by the way I forgot about until my taskmaster on my phone reminded me. How nifty is that? I will have to use it more often!

Saturday I am working 6 hours of overtime (no sleeping in I am afraid), and then my cousin (I hope) is coming up to help me with all this stuff in my house, and then I have a ward thing that night that I said I would bring veggies to. I am busy.

So I am thinking about applying for a job that would move me away from here. It pays like twice as much as I am making, and I think I would enjoy it a lot more. I don't know if I would really be considered for the position, but it doesn't hurt to apply, right? I could be moved to San Francisco, Chicago or DC. All much cooler temps than what I am used to, but all places at which I think I would enjoy living. I don't know. No, not a music job, a teaching job. More like a teaching supervisor job. Anyways, I think I am going to apply. What the heck, right? I am actually kinda excited about the prospect, I think I would really enjoy it. :)

No comments: