Friday, August 10, 2007

Announcement

Tomorrow morning is the beginning of the large shoe event at Nordstrom's Rack. I will be there bright and early to dig into the many many shoes that are just waiting for me to purchase them. And they will be cute and comfy and stylish and cheap...and they will be size 12! Yay for shoes!!! :)

I will also be at Lowe's buying stuff to paint my house.

I will also have the Aunt's over to help me go through all the stuff in my house. :) Oh the many interesting things we are going to find. I am excited! It's like a treasure hunt.

And seriously, that ice cream machine is mine. I will share the ice cream I make with it, you can borrow the machine if you like, but only with the understanding that it will make its way back through the front door of this house in 4 or less days time. Do I make myself clear?

Good night! It's Friday!!!! Yay!

No comments: