Thursday, August 2, 2007

New Appliances

I am officially grown up. I bought a fridge and a washing machine today. Thanks to a temp loan from my parents, I will have a brand new washer and fridge in the house tomorrow. I am REALLY looking forward to having milk again. I haven't any in like 2 1/2 weeks, and I am feeling the effects. NEED CALCIUM!

Hung out with my friend Franchesca tonight. We got some food, bought appliances, and went to her pad to watch Bewitched, but alas her niece (who she is babysitting for a few days) was not wanting to fall asleep easy.

I came home and cleaned out the fridge. Threw out something that should have been eaten in 2005...yeah.

And then, surprise, surprise, I got asked out on a date. Saturday night. How about that? First date in a few months. Yes, I will report. I promise. But until then, I will leave ya'll in suspense. :) No details. That gives me a good long blog to write when I get home Saturday night.

Grandma moves out Tuesday. Still not happy about it, but then again, it gives me the opportunity to clean the house really well and repaint the house (which, believe me, needs to be done!).

Ah, being grown up. Kinda fun, but then again, I can't snap out of make believe anymore. You know, when you were younger and pretended you were grown up. I have to be grown up a lot of the time now. That is kinda stressful, ya know?

Good night!!

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

You are SO not leaving me in the dark!! Where did you meet this guy???? You should call me ON the date to tell me details in real time! Inquiring busy-bodies want to know;)