Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Coworker

So my coworker and I go downstairs for our lunch break (we eat lunch as we are working so we can have a real break for lunch) and I realize something. If you were to take the word "freakin'" our of her vocabulary, it would cut down about a third of the words coming out of her mouth. :)

So there is a guy at work whose name is Robert Downie Jr. And I am so not making this up.

btw...he is MUCH more attractive than the famous Robert Downie Jr. Too short for me though.

There are some REALLY nice people in this world. I asked one of the staff at my gym if she happened to have a hair tie or a rubber band I could borrow (no to former, yes to latter) and one of the women in the locker room came up to me and pulled out a hair tie from her newly purchased package of hair ties. Really sweet of her. Saved my hair from having to be entangled in a rubber band which is not a pleasant experience.

My Grandpa had a lot of stuff. And the house he kept looked clean and tidy. But in reality, it was crawling with stuff. For example: I was pulling some stuff out of the cupboard for Grandma Connie, and we found this little jar back in the corner. Open it up, and it has these creamy mints in it. I promise you they aren't mine, and they definitely were not Connie's, as sugar is not allowed much on her diet. This week will be interesting to say the least. :) Saturday "the aunts" are coming over to help me go through all of Grandpa's papers and collected items from over the years. :)

No comments: