Friday, June 4, 2010

Reorganizing...

I moved into my old bedroom...and I believe I have removed pretty much everything my parents decided to store in here, minus one desk that there really isn't a home for elsewhere in this house...yet. I mean, this is still my room! At the very least, it should be kept as a guest bedroom in my opinion. But I digress. In this process, I decided to move the room around to make more wall space. It makes more sense. And it feels better. I definitely needed a change...

I am not done yet...the closet will officially be tackled tomorrow, and I am not looking forward to it. I put it off for last. But I have dusted, washed, swept, sterilized, stain-removed everything that I have touched so far, including the floorboards. Now to figure out where to put all these blasted clothes I own. I did toss some of my old shoes before moving back here, which is great! (It's partially an excuse to go buy new shoes, but that won't happen for a few weeks...also gives me a chance to wear my sexy red heels that I usually only pull out for special occasions...they need some exercise).

I think I am finally going to get rid of some pieces of my childhood...toys, cards, things like that. Important things, like trophies, heirlooms and such I will keep. I had a good time throwing away old high school assignments. (wasn't hanging on to those, I am surprised they didn't hit the dumpster the day of graduation!) I looked at my old math assignments and there is NO way I could ever do those assignments today. Good thing I went with music...

Found some pictures of me as a toddler...once I get my printer out and set up, I will scan them and show y'all a few...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love that you have sexy red heels. Every girl should.
And it is weird when you go home again. But also fun and comfortable.