Friday, June 25, 2010

First Impressions on my Grand Return to Facebook...

Good: getting back in touch with old friends, obviously, and being in closer contact with family, such as a number of my cousins. I am pretty close with nearly all of my Raisor cousins, but the Madsen cousins it's about half and half or a little less. And getting in touch with a colleague of mine who may end up being a big help with my future career, so there are some bonus points for that.

Bad: learning things/seeing things about people that I did not want to know in the first place. This is one of the myriad of reasons why I got off of Facebook in the first place. It's been 2 days, and already I go back and forth about whether this was a wise decision or not. I was just fine without it in the first place. Ah me...

If I haven't found you yet on Facebook, I profusely apologize...I am trying to go through my lists of people (family, friends, etc.) and if you know me at all you know that I forget names easily...even family names. So PLEASE forgive me.

Happy Facebooking...

1 comment:

Jane said...

It's true. One of my brother's friends posted that the maids were taking too long to clean her house and she was upset. Not the sort of thing I need to know.