Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FHE

The YSA FHE lesson tonight was taught by the missionaries assigned to that YSA ward. No surprise, the lesson was on missionary work. They started out talking about member missionaries are far more effective than cold contacts done by the missionaries themselves, about fellowshipping new members and those investigating the Church...

...and then they talked about the Holy Spirit and its role in converting members to the Church. The Elder asked if anyone could quote Moroni 10:5...and I belted it out automatically: "And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things." He had me repeat it so that everyone heard it, and after giving me a compliment, I said "We learned it in primary yesterday." :)

It was true, we had to put the words of that scripture in the correct order during sharing time. But considering the fact that I said it in front of a bunch of YSA, this was quite amusing and I got a good roar of laughter...:)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Don't knock it - with this correlation regimen going on - that's how it's SUPPOSED to be. And Primary is awesome.

Lillian said...

Hey i just discovered your blog and it's really fun + interesting to read
plz check out my blog:
http://lifeoftigerlillie.blogspot.com/
thanks :)