Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Line-Up

Well, my summer shows are back! So You Think You Can Dance, which has already gotten to the Vegas portion of the show, and I tell you what there are some AMAZING dancers!! Luckily my Mom also likes this show, so we will be owning the TV while it is on. :)

And then there is Royal Pains. It's a USA Network show that started last year. It's about a doctor who is basically an on call doctor to the rich in the Hamptons, although he does take care of others in the area who just can't afford medical attention. I really liked it last year, and it has started the year with a decent season opener. Although I am upset with USA for advertising the wrong time for the show...all this time it advertised it was coming on at 10/9 central...it came on at 11PM...So I had to wait an entire hour...I watched bits and pieces of Burn Notice...I like that show sometimes, but all the guns and explosions and back-stabbing and such...eh, not my cup of tea. Happily, 27 Dresses was on another channel so I watched that instead, and it ended a few minutes before 11! Hoorah.

That is my summer line up. Looking forward to the upcoming months of SYTYCD...I just love to see what the choreographers come up with...I still remember some of the dance numbers from last season...they were wonderful!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I watch Royal Pains too! (I also watch Burn Notice and way too much other television.) Did you see the promos for USA Network? The rap and the commercial with the gun and grenade? Hilarious.
I love that there are summer shows instead of just reruns of the ones we watched all fall/spring.