Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Throwing it out...

Woke up, got up, took shower, and near the end of it suddenly this pain started in my lower back...

Evidently something I did in the shower didn't agree with my body...cause my lower back is completely thrown out of whack...

Oh.my.word.it.hurts.so.much...

Just sitting here typing this...there isn't a comfortable position...

Already took a Rx strength ibuprofen...in two hours I am starting the Tylenol...

Showers are supposed to make me feel better...dagnabit! And I am supposed to go to the temple tonight...I think there is a conspiracy going on trying to keep me away...it has been a LONG time since I went...

Oh...help...ah...I mean, truly pitiful, it hurts SO bad...

1 comment:

Jane said...

All that shampooing can be dangerous to your health. :-)
I hope it relaxes soon. It amazes me how much we use muscles we aren't even sure we have until they are sore.